Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shopping Spree

I had just realised that I still have a blog which wasnt updated for a million years. HAHA :) so finally i had decided to do so. So how's life here in USA?

Well, shopping shopping and more shopping that i only have USD$0.59 in my Partners Checking Account! So what had I bought these days?
1) Plenty of Coach Bags (but sorry Jia Xuan, i couldnt find the ones u want). Not all are for me, mostly of them are gifts :) :) So be nice to Shi Ting cos you'll never know when u'll receive a Coach Bag hahaha :):)


2) Burberry Tee are on Sales. 3 for USD$149. So i got them for my Brother

3) Victoria Secret lotion

4)Converse Sneakers which you'll never see the same design in Singapore (err, i suppose so la) Damn cheap, only USD$19.
5)Armani Exchange Pants which is less than USD$20



6)Polo Ralph appareals



7)Timberland Tees
8)Calvin Klein and many many many many many more........

But most importantly, i am a great Fan of Tommy Hilfiger now. I bought the most from TH--> Kids wears thou i do not have any Kids, Polos for Brother, Pants, Blouses etc etc...

I enjoyed shopping so much now, which i don really do so in SG. So i could say i am finally a lady! HAHAHA :):)

No comments: