Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Virgin Post/Blog

Drums ROLLS....






Curtains OPEN....




Presenting to you Bubbly Shi Ting's BLOG! After 19 yrs and 21days in this world, i'd FINALLY created this. Its my baby after having it in my womb for soooo long! (chuckles)

Well, what makes it a special day for me to create this blog? Reason being..

1. I'm flying over to Disney @ Orlando for my OIPP and I want to use myy blog as a platform to keep in touch with all my friends in Singapore.

2. I'll be one of the bloggers for the upcoming NYP blog which the Corporate side is setting up. Its time i learn some skills from my blogging experience. So as to better equip me in future.

and lasly...

EXAMS ARE OVER! say BYE BYE to year 2! And that set me in a good mood to give birth to my blog despite my tired-ness. :)

Alright thats about all. And... CNY is really nearing.... :) EXCITED

No comments: