Thursday, February 14, 2008

HEY people!

Much as I want to update my blog and show you all the happening events I had during CNY, i cant cos i do not know how to post pictures in my blog!

I promise once i figure out how to post pictures, i'll update accordingly! hahah well, today was tiring yet happy as i had finally started working! Morning i went over to Shawn House to give him Chinese Tuition which he very much need to brush up for his CA1.

Soon after i started teaching in his kitchen, Unity Pri called and i was ask to teach the afternoon session. I was quite reluctant as i am very tired and i don want to step out of my comfort zone, still want to continue slacking. :( Luckily my mom wake me up and adviced me not to be lazy. Afterall, i accepted the offer and there is a consideration to it. HAHA (too much of BizLaw)

Unity Pri School

I am very happy to be welcomed by the Principal- Mr Teoh. He still remembered me. So does teh VP. I was guided to the hall and GOD! the kids are noiser in afternoon session than in morning session despite the smaller population.

Well, i got introduced to my class. Quite naughty bunch of kids which is largely populated with yalam. But nvm, the other classes which i got were so fun and adorable... its like a leisure to teach them..

Student 1: Teacher she say you pretty eh.
Me: No la, where got?

Student 2: Teacher you very good eh, i liek you.
Me: Hahahah boy, u also very cute. so small sized, big round eyes. feel liek pinching you.
Student 2: I may be small sized, but i have a large voice.

hahahahha so funny! and he began shouting. but its not LOUD but its very Sharp. imagine its from a P3 short little boy. He's so cute man! hahahhah

YA that was class.. One thing which i am very happy about is i finally, after so long... had exchanged number with the Friendly teacher there. haahaa Hope we do keep in tact! :)

Its late and i got to tuvked in! Good nighty!

No comments: