Monday, March 3, 2008

After sooo Long...

I'd been a long long time since i last updated my blog! Like wad i had said in my Tagboard, i dislike blogger to a certain extend cos i have a hard time posting pictures and dont know much about HTML. All thaks to myslef for not paying attention during Tan Ban Seng class. Serve me right.

Well, i had tried and finally i can post photos! Elated am i, i had found some confidence into Blogging and i am gg to do so more often liao. It had been almost 1 month since i last blog. So some interesting updats i have in place. hahahahahah

Valentine's Day 14/02/08

I was very busy with school, projects during the period of my birthday. So even if my 4Guas ask me out, i will not be able to make. Hee :) in this very romantic day of the year, Joyce suggested to meet to celebrate my Bdae which had longed past for almost one mth. And a day to renew our friendship:) However, due to some mis-communications, Wan Yan din join us:(


Met Jocelyn, my long last Lao Po at Cineleisre too! So happy to see her after these years of seperation in diff schools. haha :) Enjoyed myself, bitching, laughing loudly and daring each other to pluck some passerbys fake eyelashes hahaha:) so fun la!!! Ya and we said we goanna meet soon and most likely during Far-wad-ma thing at ACJC! Miss them loads :)

No comments: