Sunday, March 16, 2008

Counting my days in SG

14 March 08

It's about 20 Odd days left before i Fly over to US for my internship.. Well, mixed feelings i have. Was initially very very excited, then scared, then she bu de li kai.... Recently, i got so many common comments from friends around me...

Friend 1: Shi Ting, shuang lor.. Gg US liao.. Go there find a handsome ang moh BF hor.


Friend 2: Wow! US! Got so many handsome ang moh! You must get attached there w one k?


Friend 3: Oh my god! US! Handsome guys plenty there. You must take pictures of them for me k?


Friend 4: When i was in US, within 2 weeks, guys were asking me out n i got attached w one of the ang moh there. Shi Ting, u ah... Lets give urself 2 months and you'll bring home one satisfactory ang moh bf. hahaha


The common topic is: Shi Ting n Ang Moh BF!!


Well, come on! If it's so easy to find a soulmate for life, i would have longed found mine here in
Sinagpore after 19 yrs in Sinagpore. What's more i am gg there for 6months... I suppose no la, i wont be able to get one there. Moreover, they're lao di gou. HAHAH!!!
It's internship! And i should be thinking of work n striving well. Not wad useless R/S which i can have it in SG too. Well, i am jus gg to miss SG, my family, my good old friends.. Hmmmm even starting to miss them now... :(:( (alright, lets cherish the time i have left in SG la)


Godma called for a God-Family gathering, a farewell dinner for me..
We went for buffet in this Chinese Restaurant at River View Hotel near Zouk. hahaha But my stomach was bloated, gastric damn pain n i simply have no appetite to eat... :(:(


Self portriat in the Ladies

Girls n My dear Kern Kern in Toilet. WanZhen, Chole, Godma, Elvira, Myself n my god-bro KERN KERN KERN!!! Anw, look at my huge Tummy!

That the maid's HEAD!
My Love( Kerny n Cherny)

SHOT 1
Cherny w Daddy

SHOT 2

SHOT 3

SHOT 4

Finally one nice one...

Shots of FOOD!
Shark Fin Soup
' MUSCLES'
Some Yam stuff
Si Chuan Cai tang
After eating for about 5-6 dishes, i went to the toilet.. Stomach was super pain, something seems to come out from my throat. Chest was super uncomfortable.
I went to the toilet. I vomited badly......
Then i know something is not right. It could be me wanting so much to slim down that my gastric became dsyfunctional.
I cleaned my mouth n went back to the restaurant.
TO MY SURPRISE! I SAW THESE...

FAREWELL GIFTS on my Chair from my god-sisters!
I specially love this lovely colourful wrapper from Wan Zhen. And interesting message.
P.S- There are many handsome guy there, dont steal them but take photos and let me look at them:):) ahhaha i laughed. I am gg there for internship, not searching for Love. haha


I've got The limited edition Uni Set from Wan Zhen, Test Tube Gel Keychain w my Name on it from Chloe and The Soap Holder Duckie from Big Boobs Elvira. hahaha

Thanks the gals so much for the thoughtful gifts they have for me. And thanks God-Ma for the dinner which my poor stomach couldnt contain. I went to see Nam-Seng alone after the dinner, which Chloe dad drive me there. I was very very very very very miserable, ren tong in the ever cold clinic and thoughts pondering my mind about my upcoming trip to USA. ANW, i spend my weekends sleeping n sleeping n sleeping. Thought by doing so, it will make me feel better. Well, yes for my gastric :):)

I supposed i had a lingering weekend which i had planned interesting outings to be seized.. Sadly, it didnt happen.. Cos of my gastric n the monthly stitiches...

No comments: