Saturday, March 22, 2008

*Click* Click*

20 March 08

I got an unexpected call from NYP Corporate side on Wed. It is about another round of photo-shooting.. I was still thinking of doing relief on thurs since Fri is a Public Holis which would mean no income. But neh-mind neh-mind, I got sick of doing relief too. I agreed n went for photo shooting @ 10am. This would be my second round of shooting..

A temp Studio created on that morning itself.

I am waiting for my turn to get make-uped before shooting. Well, much as I admire Melvin Mah, I do admire Bart as they both take wonderful pictures. xu xu ru sheng ones, agreed by the masses. Well, i shall post them up once i get the CDs of photos from Dawn. Hopefully its before my departure:)

Hi, My name is Shi Ting on the right and here's my friend beside me of the name Alexstine. He is also involved in this photo shooting session although Dawn is reluctant to call him as his pu guang liu is very high. U can see him almost everywhere! In different brochures, leaflet etc.

Anyway, we both agreed that we looks like stangers in this picture despite knowing each other for 2 yrs. haha

No comments: