Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fruitful Day

18 March 08

Part I

Today is a hectic day where by i woke up exceptionally early; @6am. Not to do relief but to go to the US embassy for a Visa Interview which is at 745am. Hmmmp the waiting time is long, as expected.. So i took the first slot, so as to not wait so long. Got everything settled n left the embassy at 9am :):)

During the interview...

Officer: Which year are you at now? You goanna finish ur Dip in SG or in US? How much does Disney pay you an hr? How much do you have in the bank? Will you be at the park even during your off day? Are you going to study in the morning n work from afternoon onwards?

Well, these are the Qns asked. Very general Qns with short precise answers which was held just at the counter with a glass in between us. HAHAHA Very Informal.

Part II

I reach home at 1010am n watch 'The Peak' @ Channel 8. Took a nap and meet up with Alexstine. After being back from Ireland for 1 mth, this is the first time i meet up with him. Well, before Buffet @ Sakae Sushi, i suggested to pay a visit to my Dearest Dear Dear Friend (Shaun Lin Xian Long), who is currently doing his internship @ Maritus Mandrian.

Since he's still training in Business Centre, i got a chance to chat with him and take some photos. The first thing i said to him was.. ''WOW! You are so Smart!'' He'd became so wen zong with his new hairstyle and removing his ear stud. For your info, he'll will posted to Front Desk real soon which i can say isnt easy... But anw, i am confident he can Aced it. Jia You Shaun!


Shaun & Shi Ting taken by the lazy Alexstine who is sitting on the sofa
This is better, Alexstine standing up Candid shot. I was telling Shaun to pose as if i am the guest n he should be welcoming me into the Biz Centre. HAHA He refuses.
Finally a better one but look at Shaun's relectant face. *piak* 2 tight slap for you hahaha

Anw, this is a gift from Alexstine who hen you xin de got it from London :):) It's from atmosphere which i dont know what it that. Probably a shop in Harrod's located in London. I like it very much n i could say he has good taste. Thanks Alexstine! :):)


I took a bus home which was extremely packed! I had to stand for the entire journey. Stomach was bloated again after the Buffet Treat from Alexstine. Felt like puking AGAIN! Was thinking of i really vomit in the Bus, i would feel very sorry for the driver who is right in front of me hahaha :):)


Guess Who I saw straight after I alight???


DERREL LEE!! My sec 1 classmate
Who was standing right in front of me in the bus but I couldnt see him!
Well thats show something la.. I don tou miao guys de haha:):)

No comments: