Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Get Alive!

I had a great time un-leashing my first 'times' with him. My first time visiting Vivo, first time dining in NYDC, first time trying my turkish dish and not forgetting my first cong you bing.... Despite the short time frame, I did enjoy myself n glad that Guan Yin Ma had crossed our paths; that once in my life, i had such wonderful friend. A fantastic frank friend whom is worth to keep in this life.

Well, probably those marvelous time are jus fantasy in my life. So its time I GET ALIVE!Holy cow! I am going to fufill the things which yet to be done in this holis! This would start from..

TREKKING
done on the very holy day of the year. Good Friday!

I had not trek for monkey years, ever since school had started. Finally, i broke the egg on Easter Day n went Trekking!! Well, I certainly miss the greens, the monkeys, the spider-webs, the morning dew and many undiscovered surprises. Well, i was so determined to trek from BT Hill down the hill, all the way to MC Ritchie. However, to no avail as I wasnt in good health condition lately. Having indigestion, stomache, gastric pain, giddiness, feeling breathless and the worst thing is insomnia! Dont know what the hell had happened to me lately! Arghhh...


Nonetheless, i managed to climb up the BT Hill and trek around BT Hill n down the Hill. The whole process took me about 2h 30min...

On my way to the BT Hill


Getting up to the peak is a piece of cake if you were to go by the normal route. Jus like wad i am doin now

But it'll never be if you try to trek around the hill. There are many routes n this is the first time i tried such tough route. Up n Down the steep stairs, muddy ground, sorching sun and worst of all.. i was'nt in a good condition. Look at my pale like sheet face.. very very very Qiao Cui..

Another fantastic view.. The tranquility of the surroundings were felt. But sadly, i was too exhausted to take them.. Other time ba :):)
Well, After the ever tiring trekking session, i went to Beauty World for brunch. Believe if or not, i am craving for cong you bing lately. I know its fattening.. but dont know what happen, i simply love it. From the aroma of the cong, to the crispy crust and finally to the tenderish bread. Oh.. just one word to describe. HEAVENLY


Hmmm.. much as i want to continue blogging, i ought to stop here as my stomach seems to be growling n growling. The un-welcomed pain causing me to fart non-stop. Damn it! I shall answer to Nature's Call now! Shall blog soon again...

Fact of the day: 10 days left to an amazing chapter of my life; probably the sweetest moment in my life :):)

No comments: