Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Da Feng Cui dao SAPS!

Blow wind Blow.. Blow Shi Ting to SAPS!
There i go! From today onwards(5/3/08) to the end of this term which is (7/3/08), i'll be at St Anthony Pri School with the Anthonians! As mentioned in the previous post, i had adapted to Unity Pri Sch n enjoying myself there. Suddenly i ought to be in St Anthony as they are in need of Chi Teachers. Every year, this particular week of the term, they'll need Chi Teachers as about 4-5 Chinese Teachers will have to bring Anthonians to some China Exchange Programme since it will soon be March Holis. Which is why i am called in today :)
Although i am not motivated to get up for school, i went since i had promised Eric Loh (AM) to be down. Guess that i had been in my comfort zone for too long (UPS), which is y i am quite lazy to be down at SAPS. Nonetheless, i did had snippets of happy moments w the kids as well as the teachers. :)

These are my naughty kids from 5-7. Trust me, they are really a super duper absolutely extremely playful n naughty! I step into the class but they're still talking, shouting loudly. Some very very very very crude words which i don think you want to know.

I was trying my best to be patient w them, which i believe i was. I sat down and softly ask them to behave. Sadly, that was not heard. I got all of them out, hoping that they will be good then ask them in. Still, they're as noisy, as rowdy as usual. Ok 'nehmind', i talk to the naughty boys individually, hoping that they'll listen n stop the nonsense. Well, i tired ALL methods which other teachers had taught me.... HOWEVER, TO NO AVAIL!

..... Half an hour later...

Class as noisy as usual, students cursing each other parents. Swearing and shouting across the class with some human organs till a point when some was about to fight!!!!!! Oh crazy! this is insane!! I nearly went MAD!

So guess what?

I couldnt control my anger, NEVER been so angry with my students before! Never at all...

I slam the table down to the floor! BOOM...

The class became very very very quiet. Even the ant's voice could be heard. At that point in time, i almost burt into tears. I had never been so Angry with my students before. I was panting n my whole heart sank down.. all the way down... I talked too them about my expectations over them.. N everything went smoothly after that. However, i admit guilty-ly that i had spoil the table. The 4 legs r not of equal heights now.

Oh ya... This class photo is taken by Shawn Low. Whom i had taught him last year. I didnt know he's so special that he can even use his phone in class as n when he like. I din know at first n attempt to confiscate his HP. hehehe :):)

____________________________________________________________________

Now, its chinese lesson as i am taking Madam Liang too..

Watching Mr Bean, Using that to teach Foundation Chinese

Abraham'BURGER'. Mr Tan Tuan Yeow all time favourite:):)

Engross in Bean Show

My P3 Kids playing w their hamster after finishing all the work assigned


Alright so thats about what happen in .

Luo Lao Shi: "tong xue men xai jian"

Xue Shen: "Luo Lao Shi zai jian, xie xie Luo Lao Shi, YUAN SHANG DI ZHU FU NI!!!"

I laughed! And dismiss the kids... hahahha

That's All Folks!

No comments: