Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Club called Hot Shot


12 March' 08
I had never been to club in my life thou i attempt to go Zouk w my 4Guas but in the end din go. Hmmm well, i think i did been to a club before but i couldnt rmb cos i stayed less than 5 min and left cos i am too afraid. That was minkey yrs ago when i am still working for Apple Telecom aft O'level...

Well, lets yuan gui zhen zuan.. I went to support my dear dear cum fellow Union Member-Elaine Ng at this so called Club called the Hot Spot which is quite log-kok. This is an event of both CSS1 & 2 participants which inludes Khim, Yi Yuan, Yu Yang, Agnes, Benjamin n Elaine (those performing) Non-performing ones include Guo Hao, Zhi Jie...

This private event is so called an underage party w free-flow of juices. I was quite reluctant to go initially as my stomach was bloated badly. On the other hand, it was raining so heavily. Furthermore, i need to collect my DS-2019 form in school at about 6-7pm. Nonetheless, i kept my promise n went to support Elaine.. She was suppose to sing 4 songs but damn! the DJ lost her tracks n she end up singing only 2 songs, not by her own but w Agnes :( But nvm Elaine, don worry, u are not to be blamed hahahaha
Some shots we took at HOT SHOT....

Elaine.Asmond.Jocelyn.Me (PS. TTY is MISSING!!)

TTY appeared! Full picture of the Union! hahaa

Errr take a closer look.. Oppsed! That's TTY look alike la-- Zhi Jie

Mavis Goh Kun Ning(Selina).Shi Ting(Jing Ji Ren).Elaine(Hebe).Asmond.Zhi Jie
Haha, that was our secondary sch life. Elaine, Mavis n Wei Ren were the S.H.E for some chinese talent-time in 2005 n i was the Jing Ji Ren! :):) Gou Qi Le old memories...
Err.. Let'shave another shot! Anw, i know i look so old w them! hahah OL=Office Lady denoted from Asmond. Cos of that, i got stared by the Lao Ah Pek in the club! Argh!

Jocelyn Chua.Benjamin Hum.Asmond Chew.ME

Ok thats better, but see.. Asmond blackie face hahaha Anw, i look big among them! haha

Role Reversal: Asmond seems to be the limelight now that someone admire his dress-sense. I wonder if Ben did give Asmond a call. haha:):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really love ya all man! For coming down to support me!*TEST OF FRENSHIP* heee.

Loh Shi Ting said...

Don worry la darling, u are my bestie:) will support you whenever you need. Same goes to the rest of the union! hahahah :)