Friday, March 28, 2008

Seizing every Moments...

As my days in Singapore are limiting, my social life gets Jucier. I've been enjoying these 2 weeks very much! Well, that would also mean giving up relief teaching for 2 weeks(3weeks including March Holis)Hmmm, this would mean no Vit M input to my trip :(

To think about that, i feel rather scared as there're really many hidden cost to the trip yet i had no input to cover these costs. All thanks to myself for rejecting the MANY offers by Unity. They called me almost everyday but i had been rejecting even when i'm free till i can beat mosquitos!

But Aiyoyo, just when i'm determined to head back to Unity this week should they call me, SAPS called! WHY LIKE THAT? I was waiting for SAPS call for these 2 weeks but they didnt call. Now when i am ready to head back to Unity, SAPS called! I' went down down to SAPS on Mon-Wed....I really did enjoyed myself!! Well, i was quite reluctant yet i accpeted the offer as i really need Vit M to live comfortably in US. However, i got very excited n looking forward when i hear that Alexstine will be in SAPS for the whole of next week. YAY.. I wont feel that lonely then although we're in different sessions.

Well, so much for the boring, mundane stuff i have! hahaha Time for me to share some interesting events i had lately..

23/03/08

Went temple in the morning. And another round of Buffet at night! My 3rd round in just 2weeks!
Mom and myself!
Shawn and His Mom

24/03/08

Rent 'My Love', a korean serial which i got hooked up after watching 2 episode in Ch56. Began to watch non-stop... It talks about this widow with 4kids, wanting to re-marry to her chu lian qing ren. However there's so much obstacles to overcome. Will they be together in the end? Completed the whole serial and ya la cliche ending. They are together...

25/03/08

Went to school for a briefing regarding OIPP. Went shopping with Joyce after that but i didnt buy much. Just a Mickey Mouse Tee for my brother.

27/03/08

I went for another round of Photo Shooting !! A whole day event.

Session 1: 9am-12pm

The session this time round is for a banner shot which will be hanged ouside the auditorium; replacing 'NYP celebrates 15 yrs'. Very excited but it's not a Confirm case that my group's photo will be up. Well, there's 3 different combinations for the banner shot. I was in for 2 combinations. So not sure if the combinations which i am in will be selected a not.. Hmmmm

Session 2: 3pm-6pm

This is basically the formal, business shot. A smaller but crazier group now that the ever chatty Alexstine is in the picture! Was fun la but one thing i dislike was the make-up which is so thick like some stage make-up! Not only that, the make-up artiste clip my hair up n my face look damn big! Sigh...

After that was a farewell dinner with Uncle Dan n Alexstine. The last time the 3 of us met was sending Alexstine off at the Airport last sept. We went to this wonderful Fishy place called the Fisherman Warf at Clarke Quay. I could say the fish is real fresh n tender. Crispy in the outside n super tender inside. No service charges and it's cheaper than Fish & Co. And its so much nicer than Fish & Co. Its a must try man! :):)

It's a hectic day for me as i have to rush home for Shawn's birthday celebration after getting a huge soft toy from More Than Words... Reached home at 935pm and the whole thing ended at about 1030pm. Finally i can get bathed and rest! Long day for me man!

28/03/08

Finally i meet up with my dearest Gracey Grace for dinner! Since we were in orchard, went to look sor Shawn again! hahah.. And since Alexstine n Jerrold are around in Orchard, we meet n had dinner together! :):)

30/03/08

Met up with my fellow Union of the Bpian Relief Teachers. Had a farewell lunch at Lot 1 Pastamania.. Fact: Jocelyn is a staunch Christian. Elaine didnt turn up! hahaha.. One more interesting fact of the day! I HAVE AN AMAZING UNCLE! I went to my Grandma house for dinner n my uncle made pepper Crab! HEAVENLY.... I ate almost the whole huge crab! hahah


See! Interesting Life I am leading ya?


No comments: