Monday, April 28, 2008

Finally Updated! Hello from Orlando :)

Hellos from USA! I apologies for not updateing my blog. Previously i was trying to adapt to US, my room-mates, my work and etc. And most of all, i was having homesick badly.. now at least its better now and i finally i have some time to myself. hehe :) so some photos of what i had been doing for the past 3 to almost 4weeks. An ya, i went Hollywood Studios yesterday and i had lots of fun! I enjoyed it so much and it's a good way of relieving stress. haha :)

in 3D glasses for the muppet show
At Hollywood Studios


Myself and Jeslyn gg shopping!
4 HB and 1 HA
My Trainer Sarah and me. She drove us to Target Supermarket to get our grocery! Thanks
Went to this mall with a lot of restaurants with Zac. Nice sky ya?
My training team. My co-worker: yan yan from china, and mari from brazil. that man is from another department.
This is where i work in-Stitch Complex
Tomorrowland Entrance

Awesome Cinderella Castle (fireworks every night at 10pm and i will watch it everyday! haha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello darling! Seems like you are having great fun over there(: take care and have fun!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh the cinderella castle is so pretty.ahaha!!!!

YEA NX TIME POST MORE PICS.i can only look at same old students.groans.haha

Loh Shi Ting said...

Hello to my union of the Bpian Relief TEACHERS! How are you guys doing?

YUP! after overcoming the homesickness, its really a happy day everyday working in such a happy place on Earth. Its Orlando, with so many othe themepark! So its rather happy!

And now, i am so looking forward to my offdays so i could play at the Parks, shopping and of course.. Look at handsome guys hahahah How i wish u guys were here too. We'll have lots of fun and laugh our way out.. haha