Monday, October 27, 2008

23 Oct' 08 (Disney ICPs unite in Singapore)

I am proud to say that I had already adjusted back :D yay yay yay! Oh ya, we had a Disney OIPP feedback session with Ms Gan and Mr Pang on 23 Oct' 08 (roughly 3 weeks after we came back) And this is the first time almost all 17 of us got together eversince we came back.

Afterwhich, we had lunch together. (err, not really together as not all is agreeable with the same food) In the end, i chose to be with me Room mate- Belinda! And we went to Seoul Garden!

It was then followed my drinking session with Terrence and Stacie. Err, it's my first alcohol eversince i came back though i had already stock plenty of Alcohol in my room. Waiting for someone to drink with me :) hehe

Well, i did have fun! and i am slowly slowly slowly used to life without the friends i made in States. :)
anw, big news!!! There is a partnership with Universal Studios and we were offered a 4 months Summer Progam in Orlando. I am rather excited as it is a chance for me to see the people i missed and a chance to Visit Disney once again. Should I or Should I not sign up for this prog?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........ Advice needed..
Alrighto.. So much for now.. Some pictures to share :D
The unforgettable Mickey and Minnie. (Chocolates which Agnes got back from Tokyo Disney)

The ever 'qian bian' Donald Duck

Found this Mini Mahjong Set in Cineleisure. Should have found this earlier.. Arghhh

My housemate- Cassandra and I

Stacie opened the so called 'Door'

And found me in there! In fact i am trying to be Funny, behaving like a retarded with this weird 'door'. HAHA

Seoul Garden (BBQ session!)
In picture, left clockwise- Belinda, Cassy, Terrence, Stacie, ME, Qian Rui

The 3 HCs

He was throwing the 'agar agar' onto the grill!

How can there be a BBQ session w/o Mickey? :D

This is what happen when mickey's ear is thrown into the Kimchi Soup! haha

You should know who are they... :D



Wor, Ambercrombie wor~ HAHA Teasing him..

My Room-mate: Belinda!!

Cosmopolitan

From left: Terrence's, Stacie's and mine



Fantastic view of the Balcony

Fantastic view of the Balcony

The Balcony Bar




No comments: