Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I MISSED ORLANDO! I MISSED YANYAN!

It's already been more than a week since i came back from the Magical place-Walt Disney World in Florida. Misses, misses, misses, misses.... I missed everything back in the States- All my friends, work, and the carefree life there.... :(

Been busy with my final report ever since i came back. However was so distracted as my heart is still back in the States. I missed everyone especialy Yanyan! Moreover, i was suffering from serious Jetlag- whereby i could sleep all day, all night. I couldnt really focus on doing my report only 4 days before my submission. But luckily, i had completed it and submitted in already and now that i can focus on meeting u with friends.

I dont know why, but i am missing Disney and my dearest Yanyan so freaking much! I felt the emptiness in me whenever i recalled on what we had been doing back in States. Taking turn to make dinner for work, hanging out at my apartment, shopping-especially in Coach Outlet, MacDonald-ing together, going to Busch Gardens together and most importantly, going to work and coming back together in 'A' bus everyday! We were seeing each other almost everyday for the entire 6months. And i missed her dearly now that we are in different parts of the world. The time spend together is the happiest moments i ever had; which is something i am missing everyday.

How i wish i could fly over to UK now to look for her. Well, no one would understand how hard it is to adapt to the new life back in Singapore unless being away for a period of time.... Flashes of happy moments appeared in my mind every now and then, which trickles my tears... Just like now...


Halloween Party
Busch Gardens
UCF Graduation


Dining with Character

Disney Quest

Farewell Party for Sherry


Wendy's Farewll for the CPs



Lost and Found Together


The first picture together
First hang out to the post office
Shopping at Millenia Mall
At Work
And finally, one of the last outings, Blast Off party at MK.

I MISS HER! AND I REALLY DO!! COME BACK YANYAN! I love you sooooo freaking much... :(

No comments: