Saturday, April 11, 2009

Had that feeling Before?

Have you ever felt very confident in a test, knowing that you will score...
Yet, you did badly and failed for it?
Do you feel like SHIT?
Yes I do!
Do u?


I had just FAILED my FINAL THEORY TEST on Thurs


The questions were easy though..
So I dont know why on Earth I will fail when I did prepare for it.
Brother was saying as long as I have more than 5 mistakes out of 50 Questions, I will fail.
Maybe I make more than 5 mistakes lol :(
I booked another test immediately, knowing I had failed the first one. So the lucky date is...


25th MAY 2009
16:30


However i just received a letter from NYP, saying that my Graduation Ceremony falls on the same day! Hopefully I can make it on time. Or I will have to book again..
Anw, I am excited for the ceremony. And feel so old now. Time really flies!
Poly life past the fastest! And hope we can stay in contact! :)

No comments: