Wednesday, April 8, 2009

new life!

I'm BACKED!
I'm Backed!
Sorry for not blogging for such a LONG LONG looooooong time.
Was busy with school- projects, exams etc. (err... excuses la! hehe)
FINALLY I HAD GRADUATED unofficially!
I'm a free BIRD NOW!

I'd been 2 weeks since I came back from Shanghai. I had an amazing 10 days there and really hoped to stay there with Elaine till my holidays end!

Meeting my Disney ICP friends, touring around Shanghai, laughing my lungs out with Elaine before we sleep everynight, trying to fake some Shanghainese Language, bargaining with the ***** people (elaine and I usually mute the word China when we are talking! HAHAH) etc etc. These are the cream of my trip. Totally carefree!

I missed having someone to talk with before sleep, missed shopping, missed the food there, missed the weather, missed the Ah Tiongs. Of all, I missed the never ending laughters from the dimpled Elaine. HAHA

I had definitely gained new life through this graduation trip. And I am filled with new goals now! To earn $ to buy somemore perfumes, pick up 3rd lang class, get a decent job and save up for my LV! :)

Will share some picture with you soon!

No comments: